Vacuum Booster

Allison

I posted this in the other forum but figured i would add it here. Can anyone help.

My 1957 B model has a vacuum line and an atmospheric line running to the trailer. The trailer has a vacuum booster which operates the master cycliner. My vacuum booster has a bad diaphram and i am having one heck of a time finding another. Any ideas... also if i can not find a diaphram could i replace the booster with a newer version??? Please help

Allison

I posted this in the other forum but figured i would add it here. Can anyone help.

My 1957 B model has a vacuum line and an atmospheric line running to the trailer. The trailer has a vacuum booster which operates the master cycliner. My vacuum booster has a bad diaphram and i am having one heck of a time finding another. Any ideas... also if i can not find a diaphram could i replace the booster with a newer version??? Please help

Allison

Allison,

There are several companies that rebuild hydrovacs, Whitepost in Virginia (540) 837-1140, is a very good rebuilder of brake parts , I have used them on several jobs and they provide excellent service. You can also check hemmings magazine, or call these guys http://vehiclesofvictory.com/buying-sellin...ction-to-parts/ they sell hydrovacs and may be able to give you the right contact to buy parts.

Firemack

Allison,

There are several companies that rebuild hydrovacs, Whitepost in Virginia (540) 837-1140, is a very good rebuilder of brake parts , I have used them on several jobs and they provide excellent service. You can also check hemmings magazine, or call these guys http://vehiclesofvictory.com/buying-sellin...ction-to-parts/ they sell hydrovacs and may be able to give you the right contact to buy parts.

Firemack

Thanks for the info Firemack.. !!