[New BMT Blog Entry] other dog's Blog - This And That...

WattsMack

Hauled a couple of loads this week. I unloaded in Lynchburg Monday morning and went to Moneta and got a load of lumber going to Conneaut Lake, Pa. Then down to Pittsburgh to load steel to Lynchburg. Then got a load of lumber off the yard going to Oberlin and Norwalk, Ohio. Back to Pittsburgh-back to Lynchburg. (yawn...)

I did see a gray Mack dump in Pittsburgh-had a "for sale" sign in the window. I actually saw another Mack for sale on rt. 51, but I didn't get a picture. I don't know what model it was, but it was a fairly new looking cabover with a set back axle and a van body. Weather's getting warmer now, so you see some nice looking new cars on dealer's lots :rolleyes: .

And I got a little better view of the B-model dump with the chrome radiator shell in Pa. And this old shovel must still work, i'm pretty sure it's been moved since the last time I was by there. I think this is where they park blimps in Akron, Ohio. This building used to be in the Guiness book of world records as the largest ...largest ...I don't know what you call it, but it's all open space on the inside, with no columns holding it up in the middle of it. And some old units on rt. 14 in Ohio.

And how 'bout that cabbage, eh? This was when I put the anti-rabbit fence up a couple of weeks ago, and now.

Attached thumbnail(s)

blogentry-1374-1241257749_thumb.jpg

//

blogentry-1374-1241257905_thumb.jpg

//

blogentry-1374-1241258143_thumb.jpg

//

blogentry-1374-1241258384_thumb.jpg

//

blogentry-1374-1241258579_thumb.jpg

//

blogentry-1374-1241258932_thumb.jpg