1966 Mack C-95 Parts Needed

gmbelt

Looking for a good source of parts for a 1966 Mack C-95 pumper (open cab). Specifically looking for a rebuilt carb. for Mack ENF707C gas engine (as well as other possible engine parts). Also looking for new steering wheel before the current one comes off in my hands.

As always, I greatly appreciate the help I receive from this group. I am a novice (non-mechanical person) and your assistance is invaluable.

Many thanks,

Gary M. Belt

Manassas, VA

• 3 weeks later...
Looking for a good source of parts for a 1966 Mack C-95 pumper (open cab). Specifically looking for a rebuilt carb. for Mack ENF707C gas engine (as well as other possible engine parts). Also looking for new steering wheel before the current one comes off in my hands.

As always, I greatly appreciate the help I receive from this group. I am a novice (non-mechanical person) and your assistance is invaluable.

Many thanks,

Gary M. Belt

Manassas, VA

I have a complete 64 Mack C95 carb that looks complete.

It is not rebuilt but would be a good parts source or used

as is, with an overhaul. Give me a call if this is up you're ally.

Dave Casey

830 775-0045

Gary,

There are still rebuild kits available (I got mine from Barry at Watts mack) (you need to provide the carb model number) and also speciality carburator shops- I needed some extra work on my carb and sent it to Classic Carb in Phoeniz AZ.

For contact info see the old parts list http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/MusicVid/part...ierslisting.pdf

They rebuilt and bench tested the carb and it runs better now than when it was new.

Firemack

Gary,

There are still rebuild kits available (I got mine from Barry at Watts mack) (you need to provide the carb model number) and also speciality carburator shops- I needed some extra work on my carb and sent it to Classic Carb in Phoeniz AZ.

For contact info see the old parts list http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/MusicVid/part...ierslisting.pdf

They rebuilt and bench tested the carb and it runs better now than when it was new.

Firemack

Many thanks for your help.

Gary