B85f Parts

roberthickman

I have most of 2 complete disassembled EN707B engines from a 1955 B85F pumper including: 10 pistons (two were accidently broken), 2 cranks, 2 cams, 2 good recently reworked heads, 1 rebuilt carburator, and of course 2 good blocks. Also have 2 nice Mack chrome valve covers and air cleaner, new clutch plate and pressure plate and all sorts of other goodies. If you need it, I probably have it. I can send photos of any component. All parts will be sent to the scrap yard on or about Memorial Day weekend 2009. Email me @ hickma_b@bellsouth.net and we can work out a deal. I will be at the ATHS show in Huntsville AL in late May; I will be in the show area with the B85F firetruck.

Edited by Bob1136

I have most of 2 complete disassembled EN707B engines from a 1955 B85F pumper including: 10 pistons (two were accidently broken), 2 cranks, 2 cams, 2 good recently reworked heads, 1 rebuilt carburator, and of course 2 good blocks. Also have 2 nice Mack chrome valve covers and air cleaner, new clutch plate and pressure plate and all sorts of other goodies. If you need it, I probably have it. I can send photos of any component. All parts will be sent to the scrap yard on or about Memorial Day weekend 2009. Email me @ hickma_b@bellsouth.net and we can work out a deal. I will be at the ATHS show in Huntsville AL in late May.

Do you have a Siren or Emergency Lights?

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have a Siren or Emergency Lights?

The truck came with a siren which I have rebuilt and am keeping. There are no emergency lights as such that were original. I have a light bar which was added sometime later; I have no use for it but cannot speak for its value.