[New BMT Blog Entry] other dog's Blog - Garden Time

WattsMack

I took those two coils to Suffolk Monday morning, but didn't get a load out until Tuesday. I could have loaded in Petersburg Monday, but the load was going to South Plainfield, New Jersey so I whined and cried my way out of it. Had to spend the night in Petersburg though. Then I ended up going to Moneta and loading treated lumber anyway. That went to Mercer, Pa. and I loaded at Masury, Oh. for Roanoke. Then Thursday I loaded more treated lumber going to Alliance and Kent, Ohio. Picked up a big single coil, 45,000 pounder, at Ohio Steel Slitters in Canton going back to Suffolk, Va. for tomorrow.My son Morgan and his girlfriend came over yesterday so I grilled some hotwings and a hamburger or six-very good! My cabbage plants are really growing too. Was gonna plant some onion sets, but I gotta let the garden dry out some. I'm afraid they'd rot before they start growing if I put 'em in the ground now. I did put some tomato and pepper seeds in a plant bed though. Even got a plan for the rabbits this year-chicken wire. So maybe i'll have some corn and beans this year too.

View the full blog entry