Superliner Doing It's Thing

Here's our Superliner ( not sure about the year, I need to look into that... ) hauling a rock crusher last April.We had the crusher on our 60 ton drop-side. This thing was HEAVY ! The truck handled it pretty well, even pulled it up Route 23 in Sparta if anyone is familiar with the area. We've also had this truck move an 85 ton drill rig. She's primarily hooked to a flatbed or single drop trailer, but it can pull the heavy loads if we ever need it to. This is the 3rd Superliner we've had in our fleet. She got new shoes on her this summer ( Michelin 11R24's ) and a new radiator two weeks ago. We also, use to have a Mack R700 that was recently sold. It still pulls heavy loads around the area. That truck had a cranked up 3406 in it, 12 speed trans and 56 or 52K rears, I don't remember. That truck would haul Cat 992's around like it was nobodys business. I'll scan and post some pics of that too hopefully soon...

post-3127-1234301923_thumb.jpg

post-3127-1234301996_thumb.jpg

post-3127-1234301980_thumb.jpg

- Danny

2cx7txy.jpg