96 ch713 no start 6-3 code

dumper Glen

Question

hello,

I have a old state plow dump truck. Vmac1 E7-325. Driving on a rough mountain road truck lost power, smoking and running rough. but still running. shut if off. Came back to put it on a lowboy and it wouldn't start.  hauled truck 3 hours a way to a shop. I was told injection pump was bad.. also needed a battery, speed sensor and injectors getting plugged.. OK then, had them replace it "one new battery, speed sensor on the flywheel, injectors". it sat there for 3 months why they looked for a injection pump.  could not find a fuel injection pump so i brought to truck home to sit. ha three days later we found one.. so i put the injection pump in. Still no start. Checked for blink codes, code 4-3 was present and no other codes. tested every thing and found the v-mac bosch module is bad.. Sent Both FIC and the v-mac module out to EDR in NC to be checked. "great people to deal with" they find a problem with the V-mac module and repaired it. installed both modules and still "Still No Start". have fuel to pump and new fuel filters are full of diesel. No fuel to the injectors lines when cranking. Plus I now have a blink code 6-3 and Sid250 FMI8. have gone thought the test for 6-3 and cant find anything "cleaned ground under the starter". cant real find info on the SID250 FMI8 

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet