Jump to content

Oil leak


Recommended Posts

On a 2017 Mack GU713 with the MP7 engine,  there is an oil return line going into the oil pan behind the oil filters. What's this line called and is there a gasket or O-ring where it connects to the pan? I have a steady drip coming from this line where it goes into the pan.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...