V-Mac injection pump plug wiring

JKuhl

I know this is more of an electrical question but engine seems to get more views. I was wondering if anyone could give me the pin/plug location and colors of the wiring on the pump side of the harness? My plugs were cut off and the wires were just twisted together, and honestly I don't completely trust the locations. I've gone thru the schematic with my meter (no wire numbers are left on the chassis harness) and have the chassis side figured out back to the FIC. There isn't ant numbers on the pump harness just color coded, using my meter I have things hooked up with my best guess. My pump speed sensor is bad I'm pretty sure because I can't find any combo that matches what the service manual says the pump sensor should ohm at, but I don't believe that would stop it from starting. I've pulled the rack plug and am getting no rack movement, just would like a more educated guess on the rack actuator and position sensor before I start swapping wires. Thanks.