ABS/ Speedo problem

Bigl62

Question

I have an engine code show P114123 and the lightning bolt as well as check engine light when I start moving. The speedo won’t register till I reach about 35 to 45 km/ hr. Same when I slow down, engine brake and speedo cut out in that same range. I’ve had 2 wheel speed sensors changed and the speed sensor changed. These did help as I had no speedo at all when I first took it to the dealer. When wheel speed sensors were changed I had the speedo work from 50 km/hr and up. Then when the speed sensor was changed it got marginally better. When I check for ABS codes it shows “operation failed”. Any ideas, maybe a poorly installed wheel speed sensor, something entirely different?

1 answer to this question

Well Mack is telling me the problem is the VECU module. Anyone know where this is on a CXU613 ????  Would like to check it myself to see if perhaps a wire is burnt going into it. Of course if that’s the case that likely would have comprised the vecu