2002 MACK FREEDOM MV 200 No acceleration

Samm

I have a 2002 Mack freedom MV200 truck like yours and ran into a similar issue. The Mack dealership here doesn't have the software for this model and they couldn't find what is wrong without a Medium duty service software.  They say it's made by Renault and can't be diagnosed with the new software they have as it is outdated and I have to scrap the truck. I called around a few dealerships in nearby cities and none of them have this software. 

It was running fine till yesterday and when I started this morning I had VECU FAILURE 58 IMMEDIATE STOP on the dash.  The accelerator won't work but the truck moves like 5 -10 miles an hour when in gear with no working accelerator. Other than this the truck was running solid without any issues. It would be of great help if someone can help find a solution or point me in the right direction on how to fix this issue.  apologize I posted this on a similar thread but thought it would be appropriate to start a new one. 

Thanks

IMG-1320.JPG

IMG-1321.JPG

IMG-1322.JPG

Edited by Samm
more info