1964 Mack Forward Control Fire Truck

justintocci

Local Volunteer Fire Department has a 1969 Mack Tanker.  The engine was rebuilt in the late 1980s, according to the Chief.  The truck will be sold as-is EXCEPT for the ladders hanging on the passenger side of the truck.  The ladders are the only things that are wished to be removed.  Lights, Sirens, Deck Gun, Hoses, and Misc. Tools will remain equipped.  The cab will be cleaned out of any garbage or department paperwork and accessories, but that will be the extent of the removal.  The truck has not been active in 3-4 years since the department purchased a newer tanker.  Before the purchase 3-4 years ago, this 69 Mack Tanker was still fighting the good fight.   I do not know a lot of information about this vehicle, but I am willing to find out or refer questions to my Chief.  I will post or send more pictures upon request.  The department would like to sell this 1969 Tanker for $6,000.00 OBO.  Buyer will be required for transporting this vehicle.  No Spams please.  Serious Inquires Only.

more pics in the ad

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Mack-Fire-Truck/142989160941?hash=item214ad171ed:g:ZesAAOSwTHtb0mmk:rk:2:pf:0

s-l1600.jpg