MP7 injector install problems

Muhl.farms

Question

2009 CXU 613 MP7 675000 miles 

I have been having a number of issues with this truck for the past few months. I decided to put a new set of injectors in, just to see if that could have been my problem. It wasn't, truck runs just as awful with a new set in but that's a different story. Like I said I've been having a number of problems with this truck for a few months now, dropped about $12000 in repairs just to keep getting the same truck back. Since I've already spent way too much money for no problems being solved, and a little upset with the dealer, I decided to put the new cups and injectors in myself. I was able to borrow the tools for pulling/installing cups, and I took my time to make sure I did it right. But now I lose fuel prime overnight and am getting fuel in the crankcase. This truck ran great for some time, but now has been a total nightmare, instead of solving problems I'm only getting more. Starting to pull my hair out over this thing, any help greatly appreciated. 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet