E7-350 injector pump question

jswilliams

I have a 1996 ch600 I'm trying to add a blixxton to, to get more power. They sent it and after installing I noticed no difference. Called pdq and they said to check the plug on the pump and my terminals didn't match theres. They said send it back they would fix it. Called today and they said theyd never seen a setup like mine and didn't really know how to wire the terminals on the plug. My injector pump side has 7 terminals on the 9 pin plug filled and the other end only has 5 terminals on the 9 pin plug. They said they'd need a diagram to do it and the one mack sent them was what they originally sent me. This is a 1997 model truck but the engine tag says 1996 E7-350. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edited by jswilliams

Talked to the guys at Rochester diesel and they said it depends where the truck was built. Some had 7 terminals in the deutsch plug and some had 5 like mine. No reason for it some were just wired differently . Problem is blixxton will not work on mine w the 5 terminals on the plug.  The guys at pdq said they can re do the plug on the blixxton if I can figure out what the five pins do bc Mack was no help to them. Does anyone have any idea where I could find a schematic of the deutsch plug on the injector pump? Or actually I need a schematic of the five pins coming from the ecu. Thanks for any help guys