1959 B-733

remsman86

I am selling my 59 B-733 that I was starting to restore recently. I am selling it because the truck I wanted to buy originally has gone up for sale. This truck has the NH-250 cummins that came factory in the truck. It has a tri-plex transmission. It runs very smooth and started right up when I first got it. It can not be run now because it has an external oil filter that I removed. I do have a video of the engine running and you can also see that the truck was complete except for the air tank. That was missing when I got the truck. The truck will come with everything it had when I got it to make it mostly complete except for some smaller parts like some chrome ect. So it will come with doors, hoods, fenders ect. It has spoke front wheels and front brakes. The rear wheels are budd wheels with steel wheels on it. I also have another truck for sale that I was going to use --for parts. It is a complete truck that was supposed to be running when it was parked last. Message me or text me  to ask any questions or for more pictures 267-767-2136. Matt

IMG_4245.JPG

IMG_4251.JPG

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by remsman86
Clarification
  • Like 1