4-5 code 2004 vision

I know there's been some talk of this before. When this happened today i was able to determine good air coming to actuator,but before i could hook volt meter to 3 wire plug at actuator module the light went out and all was fine. Hooked volt meter up anyway and found 5 volt on wire eje-26-0.5 which that wire goes to ecm but don't know which pin. So not sure if it's a wire issue or the actuator and module. Hoping to get it to acted up while volt meter hooked up. If it acts up and i don't loose the 5 volt does that mean bad actuator and module? Or should i see something else at the 3 wire plug?

The code may be set because the commanded vtg position differed from actual vtg position. Meaning actuator isn't going to the position it's supposed to. The actuator control module, actuator air drier, actuator or vtg all are in play. Make sure vtg sector moves freely by hand. May have someone with Mack software re calibrate vtg as well.