(2) 1925 Ab Mack Trucks

Hi there; I'm kind of new to all this. So please excuse me if I'm stepping on toes. My name is Chris. I found your Website and I'm hoping one of you will help me. Soooooo,here's the story. My friend Mark took over this truck repair business from his father in '74'. Mark would like to retire but there's a problem , actually 2. 2 1925 AB Mack Trucks that need to find a new home. These Mack's were purchased from a widow who lived in Washougal WA, in 1967. Her husband used the trucks to haul riprap from one of the saw mills. Mark's Dad and his parner drove the trucks to their business in Portland OR. They have the trip permits for the trucks and from what Mark tells me they got a *#$* chewing from the state trooper for tying up traffic on the interstate bridge. Mark's Granddad started to take apart one when he suffered a fatal heart attack and died. Mark's father has had them stored at the shop ever since. They have extra parts for both. The one truck that is intacked has the original engine. Mark's Father is not able to store them. We have been looking for some that would purchase them for restoration. And , as you might have guessed Mark is not up on computers. If anyone is interested or knows of someone who might be, please Email myself or you can call Mark Kogle. 503-285-2982 wk, 503-577-4960 cell, 503-667-3573 hm.I have pictures if anyone is interested and can Email them to you.

Thank's for listening,

Chris[] calver@centurytel.net

Hi Chris,

Can you figure out how to post some of the pictures here?

There are a number of regulars here that may be interested.

And, you might want to contact Matt Pfahl here on this site,

or by phone. Sorry, you'll have to Google up his name for a phone #.

(Try Pfahl's Mack Truck Restorations - that will at least get you close.)

Matt has some experience with the early trucks, and may be a likely

candidate for purchasing them.

Unfortunately, the cost of transport to the East coast may be a big factor.

Good Luck.

Paul Van Scott

Hi Chris,

Can you figure out how to post some of the pictures here?

There are a number of regulars here that may be interested.

And, you might want to contact Matt Pfahl here on this site,

or by phone. Sorry, you'll have to Google up his name for a phone #.

(Try Pfahl's Mack Truck Restorations - that will at least get you close.)

Matt has some experience with the early trucks, and may be a likely

candidate for purchasing them.

Unfortunately, the cost of transport to the East coast may be a big factor.

Good Luck.

Paul Van Scott

Hi Paul; Thank you for your interest. Yeah , I'm still trying to figure this site. Not having much sucess at getting the pictures posted here. I don't know how I did it but they're in the attachments. I've got a "HElP" in to the administrator. If you or anyone is interested. they are posted on Craigslist, Portland OR, search 1925 Macks. They come with all sorts of goodies. Spare engines,orginal parts, documents, etc. I did see that guy's website and I believe he had a similar Mack that he had restored ,it was a 1926. They had painted white and redid the wood. Really nice. I'm hoping who ever buys these will do the same. I'd love to get pictures of them when they get restored. They both show a lot of potenial.

Chris