Mack B-61 Rear Panel Needed Of Cab

Where are you located? And do you want a flat panel or a concave panel.

If you were in the east - I would try Kevin All at AllMacks.com. I know he has a great selection of both concave and flat panels.

Also you might try B61Fred here at BMT. He has several cabs with decent back panels in Indiana.

If you are more west - you could try Packer also here at BMT. Not sure what his inventory looks like - but he's fun to talk to anyway!

Good Luck,

Paul Van Scott

Where are you located? And do you want a flat panel or a concave panel.

If you were in the east - I would try Kevin All at AllMacks.com. I know he has a great selection of both concave and flat panels.

Also you might try B61Fred here at BMT. He has several cabs with decent back panels in Indiana.

If you are more west - you could try Packer also here at BMT. Not sure what his inventory looks like - but he's fun to talk to anyway!

Good Luck,

Paul Van Scott

I live in Northern NJ. I know where oldmacks is located. I think it is located in Cario NY? I will send him a email and ask.

Thanks for all the help!!!

:clap:

20060626041155_20060626.jpg

I live in Northern NJ. I know where oldmacks is located. I think it is located in Cario NY? I will send him a email and ask.

Thanks for all the help!!!

:clap:

Actually Old Macks (Dennis Meahan) and All Macks (Kevin All) are two different businesses - but Old Macks is a good choice too.

Good Luck - keep us posted.

Paul Van Scott

Actually Old Macks (Dennis Meahan) and All Macks (Kevin All) are two different businesses - but Old Macks is a good choice too.

Good Luck - keep us posted.

Paul Van Scott

I will old macks still didnt reply i will send him another one!!! If he doesnt reply im going for all macks!

Thanks for the help!

:mack1:

20060626041155_20060626.jpg