Mack Granite - Front End Trouble?

My boss bought a used 2003 Mack dump truck in 2004. Over the past few months, the drivers have been complaining to me about front suspension problems. When the truck is fully loaded, they say they feel like they lose control. The shop has taken a peek and can't find anything wrong with it.

My boss called Mack representative who said that Mack has had a front end problem with "certain trucks built during that period". The rep said the problem is a "design problem rather than a mechanical problem".

My boss is a hot head and has me looking all over the place for a class action to join. I think he's up a creek.

Any opinions?

Thanks!

-Tru

Edited by TrulineMack

My boss bought a used 2003 Mack dump truck in 2004. Over the past few months, the drivers have been complaining to me about front suspension problems. When the truck is fully loaded, they say they feel like they lose control. The shop has taken a peek and can't find anything wrong with it.

My boss called Mack representative who said that Mack has had a front end problem with "certain trucks built during that period". The rep said the problem is a "design problem rather than a mechanical problem".

My boss is a hot head and has me looking all over the place for a class action to join. I think he's up a creek.

Any opinions?

Thanks!

-Tru

Is this a CV713 ? is so what is the last 6 of the VIN # I will check and see what frt end is on there and what problems are with it .