Freightliner Trucks Releases 2012 NASCAR Hauler Calendar

BMT Forum Bot

I got home early today,Vision jr. and i went to see some of the Nascar haulers loading into Martinsville speedway,and sadly,not a Mack in the bunch! with the exception of the MRN (motor racing network) outfit,which consists of two pinnacles,a tractor and a straight truck,both of which were in the Mack bulldog magazine a while back. Not good weather at all for pictures! they are talking about snow flurries,and its pouring rain right now,cold outside! i bet theres gonna be a lot of pissed off people this weekend! we watched campers and RV's leaving by the dozens! hell,i may not even wash my truck this weekend!......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

you can get the calender free in this months issue of overdrive,...got mine last week in the mail...

vision'...you right bout the weather!! raining all day,..all night too so far here at shack 8 miles below speedway...an that winter mix was fallin most the late afternoon from lynchburg to big island an back,..dont know if kids will get to go to truck race tomarrow if it dont let up soon!