2007 Mack Granite Ac Problem

Ive been working a a mack granite the ac will work when the blend is on the defrost position only , the local mack dealer said there is another micro switch on the fan switch behind the hvac controls i couldnt find it am i missing something , truck does not have the diagnostic ac function either , i understand the blower needs to move air through evaporator so it doesnt freeze up but i just cant figure out why the ac wont work on vent or floor or any of the other posistions , any guidance would be appreciated , thanks

Ive been working a a mack granite the ac will work when the blend is on the defrost position only , the local mack dealer said there is another micro switch on the fan switch behind the hvac controls i couldnt find it am i missing something , truck does not have the diagnostic ac function either , i understand the blower needs to move air through evaporator so it doesnt freeze up but i just cant figure out why the ac wont work on vent or floor or any of the other posistions , any guidance would be appreciated , thanks

there are 2 actuators on the blend box that controls the air flow.. we replace a ton of the blend boxes at my dealership.. you can replace the actuator but might be better off replacing the blend box.