E7 Boost Issues

Hey, I have a 06 CHN613 also, Im thinking I need to clean out my egr cooler. Im having some boost issues and thats the only thing I havent checked yet. I replaced it about a yr and half ago, but the truck idles alot (lots of freight in NYC) Whats the best way to clean it out, and is there a way to get the rest of the carbon out of the rest of the system? Do I need to remove the egr or anything? Mack just wants to replace parts,not repair. I seem to have a problem every other day..Same as bigen, Ill be about 70,000 driving on flat surface and get about 35lbs of boost for a little while, then suddenly drops right down to 20-25 lbs and sounds like restriction,or a leak (tested for leaks and found none). Then all of a sudden ill get boost back and itll pull like a raped ape. The other thing I noticed was the other day I was pulling some decent hills,and i was boosting at and holding about 40lbs but got nervous and lifted so it would drop down to 35. Im at my wits end with this truck...I cant find any decent mechanics in my area (nyc) that have any idea of how to work on this truck including the dealers. I run betweeen ME and WV. I cant figure this out,and the truck has officially bankrupt me with everything Ive spent so far chaseing this problem. What ever you guys can suggest would be GREATLY APRECIATED! I can turn a wrench,but im not a mechanic. If I cant figure it out......

2006 Mack CHN613 FOR SALE,331,000 MILES. E7,eaton 10spd,new air bags,new shocks all around,new virgin drives and new steers. New intercooler,new clutch,new clutch fan,new belts,new front and rear drums and shoes,new coolant hoses.egr cooler replaced a year ago,Just pm serviced today,(every 10k)new cab mounts,new tourq arms,new u joints,new u bolts on the rears,tranny and both rears just serviced with synthetic fluid,Leather interior,sirius sat radio,pc miler navigation,kenwood cd player,h.i.d lights,power everything. Original owner.Receipts for everything! $45,000

Hey, I have a 06 CHN613 also, Im thinking I need to clean out my egr cooler. Im having some boost issues and thats the only thing I havent checked yet. I replaced it about a yr and half ago, but the truck idles alot (lots of freight in NYC) Whats the best way to clean it out, and is there a way to get the rest of the carbon out of the rest of the system? Do I need to remove the egr or anything? Mack just wants to replace parts,not repair. I seem to have a problem every other day..Same as bigen, Ill be about 70,000 driving on flat surface and get about 35lbs of boost for a little while, then suddenly drops right down to 20-25 lbs and sounds like restriction,or a leak (tested for leaks and found none). Then all of a sudden ill get boost back and itll pull like a raped ape. The other thing I noticed was the other day I was pulling some decent hills,and i was boosting at and holding about 40lbs but got nervous and lifted so it would drop down to 35. Im at my wits end with this truck...I cant find any decent mechanics in my area (nyc) that have any idea of how to work on this truck including the dealers. I run betweeen ME and WV. I cant figure this out,and the truck has officially bankrupt me with everything Ive spent so far chaseing this problem. What ever you guys can suggest would be GREATLY APRECIATED! I can turn a wrench,but im not a mechanic. If I cant figure it out......

2006 Mack CHN613 FOR SALE,331,000 MILES. E7,eaton 10spd,new air bags,new shocks all around,new virgin drives and new steers. New intercooler,new clutch,new clutch fan,new belts,new front and rear drums and shoes,new coolant hoses.egr cooler replaced a year ago,Just pm serviced today,(every 10k)new cab mounts,new tourq arms,new u joints,new u bolts on the rears,tranny and both rears just serviced with synthetic fluid,Leather interior,sirius sat radio,pc miler navigation,kenwood cd player,h.i.d lights,power everything. Original owner.Receipts for everything! $45,000

Problem fixed!!!! Clogged up egr and cooler :banana: