Regen Light

im having some troble with a couple of trucks. the truck starts fine but seems to run alittle rough after a cold soak for the first 30 sec., then clears up. the trucks speed limit is set at 65mph. the truck revs out at 2200 rpm and will only go 50 mph with reduced power with no trailer. i have code pp328!, fmi 14. the emission book that come with the truck said its the after treatment injector shutoff valve.the regen light switch is on in level 1. when i start the regin with the switch, it will rev up to 1200rpm for about 5 min then kick back out. i found a tsb online that said the injector was getting clogged with carbon from fuel left in the valve. i checked to see if i was getting fuel to the valve, getting fuel.i installed a new after treatment injector shutoff valve. dissconnected batterys for 30 min to reset the ecm.the regen switch came on right after starting, idled for 15 min. tryed starting regen but samething. if anyone know whats going on let me know

im having some troble with a couple of trucks. the truck starts fine but seems to run alittle rough after a cold soak for the first 30 sec., then clears up. the trucks speed limit is set at 65mph. the truck revs out at 2200 rpm and will only go 50 mph with reduced power with no trailer. i have code pp328!, fmi 14. the emission book that come with the truck said its the after treatment injector shutoff valve.the regen light switch is on in level 1. when i start the regin with the switch, it will rev up to 1200rpm for about 5 min then kick back out. i found a tsb online that said the injector was getting clogged with carbon from fuel left in the valve. i checked to see if i was getting fuel to the valve, getting fuel.i installed a new after treatment injector shutoff valve. dissconnected batterys for 30 min to reset the ecm.the regen switch came on right after starting, idled for 15 min. tryed starting regen but samething. if anyone know whats going on let me know

When you say you are getting fuel to the valve do you mean that you're getting fuel all the way to the seventh injector (or AHI)? If so, have you checked the seventh injector tip to see if it's plugged with carbon buildup?

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"