Found Two Great Mack Articles

And one more F800 for good luck! This one is in NJ! Apparently it was at the Adams Metal show in Ledgewood, never heard of this show, John you know anything about this?

http://www.roadtransport.com/blogs/big-lorry-blog/2010/07/marks-monster-mack-museum-piec.html

If F models were drugs I would be on that show, Intervention. Only I would be slumped over the wheel of an F in a dark alley somewhere.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Guest 45LMSWM

Thaddeus,

That FMMEX dump truck had been up at Adam Metal Products for quite some time. I know he had it for sale a few years ago. Mot sure if it is still there or not. The owner of Adam Metal has been selling off a lot of his collection. At one time he had 3 M75SXs up there as well, including one that was cosmetically restored, a complete unrestored unit, and a parts truck. He also had a restored M30X dump truck and a restored KW-Dart off highway dump.

I was told that this truck was one of a fleet that was sold new to a mine in Canada for off-highway work.

-John

FOR SALE you say. Hmmmmm.

This is strait out of the article: "Turns out it still exists and I got to see it once again in June 2010, in the same shape, 10 years later!"

So it still exists! So I suppose the Metal Products show has passed then. Did you know of this show they host? Wonder if that FMMEX is still for sale.

Thaddeus,

That FMMEX dump truck had been up at Adam Metal Products for quite some time. I know he had it for sale a few years ago. Mot sure if it is still there or not. The owner of Adam Metal has been selling off a lot of his collection. At one time he had 3 M75SXs up there as well, including one that was cosmetically restored, a complete unrestored unit, and a parts truck. He also had a restored M30X dump truck and a restored KW-Dart off highway dump.

I was told that this truck was one of a fleet that was sold new to a mine in Canada for off-highway work.

-John

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!