Engine

Talca

have 1999 ch fitted with a 470 e7 etec engine. having trouble with the fan engauging every time I use the accellerator pedal then most times it will disengauge when take foot off pedal .the dealer has had 3 goes at fixing it they have replaced the vechicle ECM ,air solanoid ,water temp senser , manifold temp senser ,air con switches .this problem has no relation to water temp.regards hoping someone else has come across this problem.

have 1999 ch fitted with a 470 e7 etec engine. having trouble with the fan engauging every time I use the accellerator pedal then most times it will disengauge when take foot off pedal .the dealer has had 3 goes at fixing it they have replaced the vechicle ECM ,air solanoid ,water temp senser , manifold temp senser ,air con switches .this problem has no relation to water temp.regards hoping someone else has come across this problem.

Check the air conditioner high pressure switch connector in the engine compartment for a loose connection. I have gotten new fan solenoids that were bad before.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Check the air conditioner high pressure switch connector in the engine compartment for a loose connection. I have gotten new fan solenoids that were bad before.

I have had a auto elec check the air con high pressure switch which was replaced by the dealer. he said the switch and wiring was all ok but I proberly should get it checked again .Thanks

I have had a auto elec check the air con high pressure switch which was replaced by the dealer. he said the switch and wiring was all ok but I proberly should get it checked again .Thanks

Check the terminals in the connector on the harness and the wiring too. I've replaced quite a few of the connectors and terminals lately because they weren't making contact properly.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"