What seat to use in a Mack L cab

I am to the point that I am getting ready to find a seat for the C Model that I am working with. Does any body have any recamondaions?

I have a old Bostrom 750 that I could take and get reapostered, but I am not sure if it is the best choice for the truck. I need a seat that will not be too thick in the back as I need it to slide as far back as possible.

I am open to any ideas that might be out there.

Bob Gil

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???

I am to the point that I am getting ready to find a seat for the C Model that I am working with.  Does any body have any recamondaions?

I have a old Bostrom 750 that I could take and get reapostered, but I am not sure if it is the best choice for the truck.  I need a seat that will not be too thick in the back as I need it to slide as far back as possible. 

Bob Gil

Bob,

I would recommend an air ride if you can find one that fits your measurement restrictions. That truck rides rougher than a cob and the torsion bar seat I had in mine had a tendency to rock back and forth in addition to going up and down a lot. I guy could get seasick!

I am to the point that I am getting ready to find a seat for the C Model that I am working with.  Does any body have any recamondaions?

I have a old Bostrom 750 that I could take and get reapostered, but I am not sure if it is the best choice for the truck.  I need a seat that will not be too thick in the back as I need it to slide as far back as possible. 

Bob Gil

Bob- I had the same problem with my B67. I first went to the truck junkie and bought 2 Bostrom seat bases- they checked out ok but the seats were shot. Then I went to foreign car junkie and bought two seats from a late model high end Nissan- or maybe it was a Honda. Had those reupholstered to match truck and mounted them on the Bostrom bases. Bonus is they had power lumbar. Very comfortable, don't take up alot of room- look great.