Jump to content

Ms 200P


Recommended Posts

Hi, I could use some help with a 1985 ms200p with air over hydraulic brakes. My question is there is a plunger seal that is torn in the piston allowing brake fluid to bypass and flow back up into the rear resivior, parts are availible through Mack but will cost me 380.00 for the kit just to get this one seal, could anyone help and let me know of any other altenatives, the master is made by FAG. Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...