"l" Cab Rubber Seals

Hello evrybody,

I got a 1960 B-753 "LT" with the "L" style cab on it. It has aluminum winshield frames on the front and more of a squarer back window. What I was wondering was is if anyone sells parts for the "L" cab. We would need all the seals for the windows doors and everything. But as it sits right now, we dont know if we're going to go on with restoring he truck later, or just part it out. It all really just depends on if parts are available for the "L" cab. Thanks alot, Daniel

hi i'm also doing an l cab model lfsw try pat walsh restorations they list the parts you mentioned. e-mailed them about availability but they never answered. they were moving to new shop at that time maybe that's why. they have a web site type in pat walsh restorations should find it on google.

hi i'm also doing an l cab model lfsw try pat walsh restorations they list the parts you mentioned. e-mailed them about availability but they never answered. they were moving to new shop at that time maybe that's why. they have a web site type in pat walsh restorations should find it on google.

mackmech, Thanks for your reply, I have been on Pat walshes website before and had the same problem you did. He'l send you a catalog in the mail if you give him your mailing address. But, I was talking to a guy named Matt Pfall (he's got a link onthis website) and he said that if you have th aluminum aound your windshield, you had better not break one single piece of the rubber because there is nobody that makes new ones. So unfortunatly, as it looks right now, were probably going to part it out to help out the restoration of a different Mack we're working on. Thanks again for your reply.

Daniel

Hello evrybody,

I got a 1960 B-753 "LT" with the "L" style cab on it. It has aluminum winshield frames on the front and more of a squarer back window. What I was wondering was is if anyone sells parts for the "L" cab. We would need all the seals for the windows doors and everything. But as it sits right now, we dont know if we're going to go on with restoring he truck later, or just part it out. It all really just depends on if parts are available for the "L" cab. Thanks alot, Daniel