Short Somwhere

i have been trouble shooting for over a month now. every time i flick the toggle switch for my marker lights, it pops the breaker, so i have installed a new switch, unplugged all connections at the firewall(eliminating any troubles outside the cab) and have inspected any wires i could under the dash. but when i wiggle the main harness under the dash the lights come on and stay on for maybe a day or until i hit the right bump. i believe the trouble is between the switch and the breaker panel but i really dont want to cut into the harness to unleash more mess.just wondering if anyone has ideas or has seen common trouble spots for these harness. p.s. when i get the lights on from wiggling the harness i cannout get them to go back out by wiggling it again.??????? and for some reason my fog light switch turns the marker lights on as well as the 2 way headlight switch. any sugestions would be greatly appreciated ...427 dogs...