I Love Our Government Ran Institutions

Double L

Well my mom went to the bank to renew my sticker since the DMV is closed on Monday's. They told her that it needs an emissions test and when I got the truck they didn't say anything about emissions at all and which I don't need because my truck is a 90. In Illinois anything older than a 95 doesn't need to go through emissions, hence why I don't own a newer truck. Besides my truck wouldn't pass emissions anyway because that line that runs from the charcoal canister to the throttle body was broke when I got the truck so I never bothered replacing it and I accidentally broke the coolant sensor and the ac sensor which may explain why my check engine light comes on sometimes. I just hope the government isn't going to start making us test our 95 and older daily polluters in order to stop this so called fight against "global warming" that is about as phony as Obama's birth certificate in order to save the world. :rolleyes::angry:

This from Maxine!!!!

LMAO

"BAIL THEM OUT!!! ??

Hell, back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it.. They failed and it closed. Now, we are trusting the economy of our country, our banking system, our auto industry and possibly our health plans to the same nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling whiskey?!"

"What are we thinking??"

Packer

Keep a clutchin'

Actually it wasn't the DMV I was in a sleeping rage of fury. It was the bank my mom goes to for her work said that so we went to our normal bank and they did it. We stopped by the emissions station and sure enough it said any vehicle 96 and older is exempt. The guy at the emissions station said most banks just assume everyone is due for emissions and sends them to the emissions station. I'm glad I got it revolved and ole black beauty is back on the road. Black beauty ain't much beauty to it except the rust around the wheel wells on the bed on both sides and both bottom cab corners but hell she is mine and that is all that counts. :thumb: