TiroGage can significantly improve the safety of your vehicle operations:
- Pressure is continuously displayed at the wheel at all times, thus allowing an accurate pressure check during a standard vehicle walk around inspection (or DVIR).
- Poor inflation can increase the likelihood of skidding and hydroplaning in wet or slippery driving conditions. Properly inflated tires ensure the best handling and performance of your vehicle.
- TiroGage encourages the driver to visually inspect the wheel and hub assemblies of the vehicle where many unsafe conditions can be easily identified by a brief visual inspection.
- This improves the usefulness, incidence, and efficiency of driver vehicle inspections. Provides transportation inspectors an immediate, external visual indicator of your vehicle operational safety status.
- Tire debris constitutes one of the most prevalent and dangerous forms of roadside obstacles for drivers of all types. Widespread use of TPMS would decrease this danger for all drivers.