...but What Is It?

other dog

I got a pair of these in the mail, and it took me a while to figure out what they were. At first I thought they were helmets, but they had no chin scrap. Then I thought "armadillo mirrors...but probably not". Can't be hubcaps-don't fit! Then I finally got it-I thought they were woks at first, but figured they couldn't be because they're round on the bottom and would wobble, but sure enough they're perfectly balanced and do indeed stand up straight! Now i'm gonna try'em out and whip up a stir-fry.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I would first remove that paper sticker before you do any serious cooking also better to elevate it off the burner a bit.

ok, thanks-I've never had a wok before, and don't know much about them. I would guess I also have to keep my stir fry perfectly balanced while i'm cooking.

I could cut off a small length of pipe to put under it, that would elevate it and hold it level. Wonder how much it should be elevated?..couple inches oughta do it, eh?

I could use them as Peterbilt hubcaps, but they're the wrong color- they don't look like this.

I'm just gonna use them for their intended purpose- cook with 'em.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I've got a similar pair screwed to the bathroom wall about waist high. I used the reflection for pimple poppin on my ass cheeks.

They look like security mirrors for placement around something you don't want items swiped from; But, that's just a guess.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.