Big News! Online Store Is Coming!

Just wanted to put the word out that we have a new Online Shopping Store in the works! It will be hosted on the BMT Server and will have a ton of great features including instant order totals complete with calculated freight!! It will have the entire B-Model Store, the new R-Model Store plus the complete line of Steel Shield products and much more! There will even be categories for common truck related items, Mack Novelties and mobile electronics! The new store will supersede the BMT Store and the wattsmack.com B-Model page. We are excited to offer 24-7 online ordering but we are also committed to be on he other end of the phone when you need person to person service! We just want to offer the online ordering option, plus the new store will have more product information and better item photos.

Let me know what you think...I'll post the link soon! I don't wanna give too much away before it is done! :D

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Sounds great,what kind of payment options are you thinking about.

Paypal, Credit Cards, Check/Money Order.

Sounds Great Can't wait for that R model store!!!

Steve

It's going to be cool!

bmodel_logo.png

:D Sounds great,When will you be firing it up.

Lots of parts to add yet, but it should be ready in about 2 weeks. Preview will be coming soon! (unless you know where to look now!)

bmodel_logo.png

Just wanted to put the word out that we have a new Online Shopping Store in the works! It will be hosted on the BMT Server and will have a ton of great features including instant order totals complete with calculated freight!! It will have the entire B-Model Store, the new R-Model Store plus the complete line of Steel Shield products and much more! There will even be categories for common truck related items, Mack Novelties and mobile electronics! The new store will supersede the BMT Store and the wattsmack.com B-Model page. We are excited to offer 24-7 online ordering but we are also committed to be on he other end of the phone when you need person to person service! We just want to offer the online ordering option, plus the new store will have more product information and better item photos.

Let me know what you think...I'll post the link soon! I don't wanna give too much away before it is done! :D

cant wait until you get it fired up. your b store has been very easy to work with and it sounds like this will improve on an already great setup. the pictures on your b store site make it nice to order parts and i will look forward to your new site to finish the list for my truck.

Barry,

Be sure to add some MH parts. :D

Haha...I'm sure we can turn something up for ya!

cant wait until you get it fired up. your b store has been very easy to work with and it sounds like this will improve on an already great setup. the pictures on your b store site make it nice to order parts and i will look forward to your new site to finish the list for my truck.

I just finished adding 400 items! Tomorrow, we're taking pictures and uploading. I should be able to launch the new site this weekend! I can probably post the link for a sneak peak if you like...but there isn't many photos right now!

Sounds like a great idea. As always thanks for all the hard work you put into keeping the B model store and this message board going!

Trent

No problem! They actually pay me to do this stuff! LOL :lol:

bmodel_logo.png

Haha...I'm sure we can turn something up for ya!

I just finished adding 400 items! Tomorrow, we're taking pictures and uploading. I should be able to launch the new site this weekend! I can probably post the link for a sneak peak if you like...but there isn't many photos right now!

No problem! They actually pay me to do this stuff! LOL :lol:

well, of course we always want a sneek peek. just like little kids at christmas.

well, of course we always want a sneek peek. just like little kids at christmas.

i talked to tracy at watts this afternoon and he said you had to get bengay for your fingers. you'll probably need to ice them for a couple days after all your typing.

OK guys, it's sneak peak time! I got a few categories populated with photos, but it's gonna take a few weeks to get them all up. The site is fully functional and ready to use otherwise! Beta test special!! First 5 paid orders to come through the new system will receive a FREE BMT T-Shirt! (List your shirt size in the special instructions during check out...)

www.bigmacktrucks.com/store

Let me know if you see any typos or anything weird! :D

bmodel_logo.png

Barry, I tried the link and it doesn't work for me.

Opps, I've been typing too much...made a typo! Try it now. I also linked the Store link in the menu bar to the new store!

bmodel_logo.png

Barry,

Nice work! How about including the appropriate Mack part number for the part? Or did I miss it?

That's a touchy subject. Being that we did all the part number research and web work, we don't really want to list part numbers to make it easy for other vendors to under sale our hard work. Let them do their own work! LOL

You guys know that Watt's is more than happy to help you out with all your projects, but we honestly have to sell parts to keep it up. No company can offer this kind of support without sales coming in. Even if another company were to under cut pricing by a few dollars, we hope that our service is valuable enough to you to earn your business regardless.

With that said...only four more free t-shirts to go! (No minimum order, you just need to place an order on our new system so we can make sure everything is working properly!)

bmodel_logo.png

OK I ordered a little something,the order form worked very good and moved very quickly from start to finish, :thumb:

Sounds good! Thanks for the feedback! Order will ship monday morn.

Keep in mind that your information is safe with us...there is no 3rd party and we never sell or trade private info. You can also enter your credit card info without paypal if you like. The server connection is 128 bit SSL encrypted to prevent eavesdropping!

3 more free t-shirts available! :D

bmodel_logo.png

Looks like everything is running smooth with the new order site! 2 more FREE shirts available!

Don't forget...this new ordering site does not replace phone-in orders! We still welcome your phone calls! The site just provides another option for everyone!

If you would like a hard copy of the catalog...there is a Printed Catalog link on the order site. But I would wait to print until we finish uploading all the photos. The catalog will be around 60 pages printed! You can view it at anytime online by clicking the link.

Printable Catalog/Pricelist

bmodel_logo.png

Well Done Barry, keep putting the picks up it makes things easer to work out what i want, all ready got me eye on some things.

-Monty

Will do! I'm at a stand still for a few days, gotta go to a Mack meeting tomorrow. I'll hammer some more out this weekend! My goal is to have a photo for every item listed. I'm not the best photographer, but you should get the general idea! LOL

5th t-shirt is spoken for! Looks like all transactions went smooth! All systems go! I'll make a major launch announcement as soon as I get most of the pics uploaded.

If you guys can think of anything not listed...let me know!

bmodel_logo.png

Will do! I'm at a stand still for a few days, gotta go to a Mack meeting tomorrow. I'll hammer some more out this weekend! My goal is to have a photo for every item listed. I'm not the best photographer, but you should get the general idea! LOL

5th t-shirt is spoken for! Looks like all transactions went smooth! All systems go! I'll make a major launch announcement as soon as I get most of the pics uploaded.

If you guys can think of anything not listed...let me know!

Barry,

Don't know if the order I placed this weekend qualified for one of the shirts or not,but if so,size is 3x.2x will work if you don't have any that big.

Thanks,Mike