Titan Finally Arrived

The first Titan with an Allison was built two weeks ago. I understand it is going to be a pusher. It's the 4th Titan this company has bought.

Very cool! I was wondering if there were any Titans with Allisons out there. It seems to make sense to have an Allison in a push truck.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The white Titan was up in binghamton for the longest time and I did see it gone so I thought it probaly went back down to scranton. They had that white titan over 1 year and I am glad to see they sold it now. Do you know who bought it and what there gonna use it for? I am suprised there gonna get another Titan after they had problems selling the 3 they sold.

Terry

The white Titan was up in binghamton for the longest time and I did see it gone so I thought it probaly went back down to scranton. They had that white titan over 1 year and I am glad to see they sold it now. Do you know who bought it and what there gonna use it for? I am suprised there gonna get another Titan after they had problems selling the 3 they sold.

Terry

Its funny you say that because at first I had thought it went back to Binghamton, haha. From what I was told, it wasn't sold to a customer, but went to another dealer. I don't know for sure if the the new one was ordered yet or not, but I'll have to inquire the next time I'm there.

• 4 weeks later...

As of 2/6/11 no new titan has arrived here in the mack dealer in Binghamton. How about down in Scranton?All they have new here is the Mack Granite tractor and that new 08 Hino service truck oh yea and a new cxu613 pinacle day cab tractor.

Terry

As of 2/9/11, no new Titan either. Scranton's got that reddish purple 2009 CXU613 sleeper, a white '11 GU713 tractor, a teal '11 GU713 dump chassis, and two '11 Hino chassis.

(There's also a '11 GU713 chassis that is entirely mint green (cab, chassis, axles, etc). It said "stock chassis" on the sticker, but the dash emblem said it was custom built for someone.)

As of 2/9/11, no new Titan either. Scranton's got that reddish purple 2009 CXU613 sleeper, a white '11 GU713 tractor, a teal '11 GU713 dump chassis, and two '11 Hino chassis.

(There's also a '11 GU713 chassis that is entirely mint green (cab, chassis, axles, etc). It said "stock chassis" on the sticker, but the dash emblem said it was custom built for someone.)

I don't think any dealer is going to have any Titans on their lot unless they are presold. At one time they were building one per week. At that rate it will take 8000 years to build as many Titans as they built R models.