Granddaughter Died This Morning

Greg Rider

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guy are just to much. I still use the cheesey pickup lines on my wife after 6 years of marriage, she just laughs while rollin here eyes

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

You guy are just to much. I still use the cheesey pickup lines on my wife after 6 years of marriage, she just laughs while rollin here eyes

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Man, I just don't know about you guys. I don't use the "pickup lines" on Momma; Don't need to. She loves me anyways I may be.

I will share with you something that I do with her but I must first explain: You see, Momma has always been a bit wider in the hips than the shoulders. Of course as we all age we retain more weight than we would care to. Her, and I have struggled for years to regulate ourselves and we have had limited success. Let me continue: Momma has continued to increase her posterior size logarithmically over the past couple of years and using the analogy of throwing a rock into the middle of a pond with perfectly still water is what happens when I smack her on the ass. Of course her favorite saying seems to be "Kiss my Ass; Robbie"!!

This is how I know I'm loved, along with being shown I'm still number 1.

Now if you had something like this at home, why would you need "cheesy pickup lines"?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Other dog.. I'm so sorry to hear that? When God takes a son or a daughter? He must give the parents untold strength and willpower.. My prayers and thoughts are with you and all the other parents who should never have to endure this kind of pain. God bless you all.. Be safe and be well.. Steve

I always just use the cheesey pickuplines to get a laugh outa her....Sometimes I use them tryin to be kinda corny/cool.......She still loves me for my good looks..and my belly

I always just use the cheesey pickuplines to get a laugh outa her....Sometimes I use them tryin to be kinda corny/cool.......She still loves me for my good looks..and my belly

I'll have to ask Momma about my belly. I used to see my toes without bending forward at the waist but no more. Even with as big as my size 14EEE feet are these days, I still can't stand erect and see my feet. That is why I don't drive my A, B models much anymore. It is a real "chore" to get into the cabs let alone leather strap restrain my gut so I can steer.

But she still says she loves me.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob,

You know if you have to ask, then you don't know her very well. My g/f likes the fuzz in mine only because she fills that she is cleaning something in the house. They love to keep things clean.......LOL

mike :D

Momma likes me to use conditioner on my back hair so she can snuggle up and not get stabbed at night. She also rubs me down with "Bounce" sheets nightly so I don't shock her with static electricity.

Rob

just use the tried and true, Vaseline. Family favorite for many years all over America. Far as the static. I use Static Cling. Everywhere we go I pickup more chicks that way. Girls like the electricity. Just keep them shocked all the time. Its only married couples thats been with each other for many years that use Snuggle and Bounce and Conditioners. If ya have to use all those things then you don't have enough......well you know........Sorry Rob that ya have to go thru all that punishment. I know that you do not notice what it has done after all those years have passed.

mike

• 5 weeks later...

The Coroner report came in on Friday and it is offically ruled SIDS. The family is very relieved as this ends any doubt and should expedite the return of the 2 year old from childrens services. I again say a deeply heartfelt thank you to everyone here.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?