Greg Rider

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never heard of Green Camp.

People go there all the time to play with their Pete.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Greg,

Little Ariel, the Parsons family and Rider family were remembered this morning in prayer. I can only hope the healing process has begun to take place. Same as my father in heaven, i'll not forget little Ariel, because we care.

My prayers are with you'all!

mike

The memorial service was on Saturday the 7th. The pastor John, is an old friend of mine. His dad ran a trucking company years ago and I remember when both of us had hair! My ex and I were there for the birth of their first child. My old boss at the funeral home was impressed with his sermon. All of the donations we received were enough to cover the funeral home expenses. In 6 to 8 weeks the coroner report will be done then we'll know definately what happened. Yes the little lamb is cradled in his arms, Isaiah 40:11. Thank you again to everyone.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Still thinking of you and your family. Thank you for her picture...she was beautiful. I don't know what to say even though I also worked at a funeral home before getting my C.D.L.. There is no comfort I can give but the Father can GOD bless you and your family. :(

THE GREATEST NAME IN TRUCKS

MACK TRUCKS

Ya, strange to think times going by so fast that the kids are having kids.

Short story:

Last summer, was having a rootbeer down at Woodies. This lady walked over to my pickup and I recognized her. She worked at Maxi's in North canton back in the day(all the hotties worked there). Hadn't seen her in 15+ yrs? She recognized my pickup(ya, same one for 21 yrs now) and came to say hi. We talked of not seeing each other in years and then she introduced her GRANDKIDS! Doh!!! Her daughter was young last time I saw her, now her daughter has kids! I asked if that means we're OLD? This girl has aged VERY graceful to say the least.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Ya, strange to think times going by so fast that the kids are having kids.

This girl has aged VERY graceful to say the least.

That's what I always say about "Momma". She still looks close to her senior picture in the high school yearbook to me.

I've heard others say things like, "Yeah, Right", "you must be blind", "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", "She needs to tuck that third chin under", etc.....

I let it roll like water off a ducks' back.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob,

Was that tha chin that had tha whiskers or was the other chin your talkin about with tha food on them?....Ta.. he

mike

Momma is pretty clean about herself. She would never have food stuck to her upper body.

She shaves twice a day also so I don't think there were any whiskers.

Rob

Will be praying for you. My 15 year old son died 4/22/08. Life wont ever be the same.

So true. I think it's also true that time heals all wounds. I lost my wife, whom I loved more than anything, almost 4 years ago to cancer, but "Life won't ever be the same".

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That's what I always say about "Momma". She still looks close to her senior picture in the high school yearbook to me.

I've heard others say things like, "Yeah, Right", "you must be blind", "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", "She needs to tuck that third chin under", etc.....

I let it roll like water off a ducks' back.

Rob

I commend you for that Rob-even though I don't believe everything you say-that's the way I felt about my wife. After she passed my Ma told me "I'll tell you one thing, in her eyes you could do no wrong". Now I seldom seem to do anything right.

My scanner still doesn't work, but someday i'll post a picture of her here-when Jo's gone to the store or something :D

...This girl has aged VERY graceful to say the least.

Now you've done it-next time you ask your GF to bring you a sammich and a rootbeer she'll say "s#@% you, why don't you call 'what's her name',who's aged so gracefully, to bring you a rootbeer and make you a sammich".

I commend you for that Rob-even though I don't believe everything you say-that's the way I felt about my wife. After she passed my Ma told me "I'll tell you one thing, in her eyes you could do no wrong". Now I seldom seem to do anything right.

My scanner still doesn't work, but someday i'll post a picture of her here-when Jo's gone to the store or something :D

I never lie,

about some things.........

Rob

oh no,I know you don't lie. But sometimes my new B.S. detector I installed on here indicates a high level of B.S. on this site.

My posts are transparent to those detectors so you'll just have to believe my words are spoken with upmost integrity and truth.

Keep the faith my friend.

Rob will show you the way.

Rob

Now you've done it-next time you ask your GF to bring you a sammich and a rootbeer she'll say "s#@% you, why don't you call 'what's her name',who's aged so gracefully, to bring you a rootbeer and make you a sammich".

Naw........she wouldn't never do anything like that. Lucky me....I'm allowed to "look", as long as I don't "touch" :P

Rob, we know that you always speak nothing but the truth...........cough, BS, cough, cough, and are a man of your word............cough, BS, cough, cough. Ahem....

Larry

My posts are transparent to those detectors so you'll just have to believe my words are spoken with upmost integrity and truth.

Keep the faith my friend.

Rob will show you the way.

Rob

my detector ain't working right anyway. goes crazy whenever I say anything, and that can't be right...must need recalibrating.

It's like I tell the g/f when we're at Lowes in the lumber section and all the "Stud detectors" go off and I say....."see, that's why I can't use them, I get close and they just go off" :whistling:

Larry