Model Specific Mack Emblems.

3 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Wish I could find a maxidyne  emblem  for my 90 RD.hard to find and can't get them new from dealer and haven't  seen any on ebay

Try to contact our member Alex G on this matter.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

9 hours ago, mackey58 said:

Wish I could find a maxidyne  emblem  for my 90 RD.hard to find and can't get them new from dealer and haven't  seen any on ebay

Tough one to find,Mackie. You can find all kind of ECONODYNE's (@ big $$$$),but no MAXIDYNE's to speak of.Kind of glad my '88 R-690ST (EM6-300L)is kind of mis-i.d.'d from the factory as an ECONODYNE. Got 3 of them!  Al

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Yea they  are hard to find.the dealer in joliet  looked it up and on the mack parts  page in his put er it said " no longer available  end of an Era so sad"he even turned the screen so I could read it.I'd put an econodyne  on it but if ya get behind me ya d know it wasn't lol

My battery boxes are bigger then most other b models.They measure 17x15 x12.ike this

• My battery boxes are bigger then most other b models.They measure 17x15 x12.

If you have a PN for the box the museum will send the drawing to you pretty quickly. Send them an e-mail to get the info. They are usually so busy that they don't have the time to stop and help out someone who just shows up at the museum.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

• 2 months later...

Lisa, that emblem was used on early production of Mack Truck's first generation "Cruise-Liner" grille.

Unrelated to your question, this all reminded me of the three different turn signal locations for the Hayward, California-built Cruise-Liner, the first two being bad.

Of_Course_Not%2521_It%2527s_Always_..._L

6.jpg

April1979MackCruiselinerAd-vi.jpg

August1980MackCruiselinerAd-vi.jpg

• 4 years later...

So I have an odd sized Dog. The face is rough, which made me think It was a knock-off.  It also is about half the size of my other Dog. The other Dog was plastidipped a few years ago to protect its finish. Is the smaller one off of the Cigar ashtrays? I bought it off eBay (yes I know) guy claimed it cam off his Mack with 600,000 miles on it. 

IMG_E0951.jpeg

IMG_E0953.jpeg

IMG_E0954.jpeg

IMG_E0956.jpeg