Lookie Here What Momma Got Me!

Rob

Rob, do you smoke the bacon by hanging it in your shop just prior to starting all the trucks?

Finally!! A viable solution to the perplexing problem of banning usage of the outhouse of it's intended purpose to build the fire and smoke my bacon is brought forth unto me!

Two horizontally mounted cable pulleys on opposing walls, with a small electric reversing winch using counter wound cabling to pass my hanging bacon strips just over the verticle exhaust system of one of my Macks. Of course I would need to regulate the exhaust plume producing just the right amount of smoke for optimum flavor enrichment.

I think it just might work.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob, how many carbon credits do you go through when you start those trucks? Have you seen the recipe for the "bacon explosion" ?

Greg, how did your wheel cylinder ordeal turn out? Get them broken loose?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Greg, how did your wheel cylinder ordeal turn out? Get them broken loose?

Rob

Not yet. My garage isn't heated :thumbsdown: and I had to go to Cleveland today a pick up a free car :twothumbsup: . I've been working every day I can right now because the bank is breathing down my neck about a house payment. Being laid off and working part-time has put a hurtin on things :( .

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

http://www.fox8.com/wjw-news-bacon-explosi...,0,844121.story

Try this Rob. It might help with your diet. They said it's only 5000 caloies.

Always enjoy a light snack before bedtime.

Rob

My wife is giving me a hard time," Look at you, hard a** former Marine on the Mack forum trading recipes! Have you gone soft?" I don't dignify her with an argument 'cause she may be right.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

My wife is giving me a hard time," Look at you, hard a** former Marine on the Mack forum trading recipes! Have you gone soft?" I don't dignify her with an argument 'cause she may be right.

No, don't pay any attention to her!-ya gotta eat...right Ms. Rider?..no offense...sorry, nunna my binness. :(

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Well, Rob-is that all you got for your birthday? Didn't even get any socks, or neckties, or underwear? Nothing to wear, not even a picture disc or anything? I think momma should get on her bike and pedal over to Auto Affair and get your mail for you, since you've got typhoid fever. I wasn't going to say anything, but I couldn't stand it anymore-you could look at pictures of beautiful scenery in the great northwest while you're recuperating...might make you feel better.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Well, Rob-is that all you got for your birthday? Didn't even get any socks, or neckties, or underwear? Nothing to wear, not even a picture disc or anything? I think momma should get on her bike and pedal over to Auto Affair and get your mail for you, since you've got typhoid fever. I wasn't going to say anything, but I couldn't stand it anymore-you could look at pictures of beautiful scenery in the great northwest while you're recuperating...might make you feel better.

No didn't get any of that kinda stuff at all. A six pack of socks only lasts me about a month so they are always on rotation through the year. I walk on the outsides of my feet and "Red Wing" brand boots usually get replaced once during the warranty timeframe, (I buy good ones), due to the side stitching giving way. My neck is so large that by the time a necktie, (not Momma's rope) is around my neck, it only reaches about 1/2 way down my belly and looks dumb.

I do get fresh underwear ever Christamas. 56 waist boxer briefs are not readily had at the local Wal-Mart, nor K-Mart, so they have to be ordered from a big and tall mens catalog. I am not tall at 5'2" barefooted. Big, is subject to interpretation.......

I'm sure Momma would go to the shop and get the mail if I asked her to but I'm sure she would drive. We don't much ride bicycles anymore because of all the "heckling" that we receive, something to the tune of "Have another cheeseburger you fat fuck", or something along those lines. Never really bothered me, but Momma is a little sensitive to the issue.

I don't even turn on the television. When the country goes to a digital signal only, I'll be without, and see no real reason to have the service. I've never had cable, or anything but basic free service. Too much garbage for me to have to pay for.

Rob

I'll bet she eats like a chick a dee too. Problem with women is they are obsessed with looking good for the masses. Just look at commercials on the television.

How many pairs of jeans do you think the designers would sell if they were modeled by a "plus size" woman that had to jump of the roof pitch of the second floor to get into?

Not many would be my guess.

Let women do, and eat like they want, and let them do the same for you.

Ain't nothin wrong with swappin lies, or recipes as long as all are happy.

Rob