Rear Hubs

PedroR

Hi i went and changed the front hubs on my 96, i think im going to change the rear ones has well anyone know the part #,and $ for the rear hubs, it has 52k rear end susp.

DSC03251.jpg

pic for clicks

I don't know there Pedro. You have one hell of a fine looking unit there. Personally, I like the spokes on the rears. Another plus is that I understand the spokes are stronger than their Budd counterparts and with heavy axles as you have, this may be beneficial.

If the truck were mine, I would paint the rear rims body color, paint a red stripe around the outer tire bead sealing area of the rim, then put stainless centers on the hubs along with covers on the nuts.

Hard to beat a truck that earns it's keep and looks good doing it.

I think you have enough "brite work" there already, and it is not gawdy.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

i know what u mean about the spider hubs, they are stonger for sure but the main reason i want to change it is because i'm tired of spending half hour to one hour to get them rims straight every time i pull one out(yea im really crazy about running my rims straight), i dont knon maybe il take your advice and paint them green, i got to check how much everything is going to cost, before i do anything

i know what u mean about the spider hubs, they are stonger for sure but the main reason i want to change it is because i'm tired of spending half hour to one hour to get them rims straight every time i pull one out(yea im really crazy about running my rims straight), i dont knon maybe il take your advice and paint them green, i got to check how much everything is going to cost, before i do anything
I wished you was around here i could show you how to true up those wheel with out any problem and it dont take much more time. Maybe you could get a old tire man to show you how to true them up. I am like you they need to be with in 3/8 true when you turn them. But in soft dirt they are stronger than budds. glenn

glenn akers