How Many Of You Work Your Old Trucks?

As long as it's makin' you money and lookin' good like that is all that matters. Bob

Youre exactly right bob, you know there aint nothing like working these older trucks, mine not as old as yours of course, but we do with them the same things a brand new truck does, and most of the time, just as well. doug

Hi Doug, Thought I'd include a picture of my "new" truck working too. It's a 1979 DM686SX which does most of the heavy lifting now but here in little NJ sometimes theres just not enough room for it to fit so the B steps in. Looks like we basically do the same thing with our trucks and our Macks are just as happy in the mud & dirt as they are on the road. Bob :)

For some reason this reply won't allow a picture of the DM to be attached saying that there's not enough filespace. The DM ain't that big! I'll try it again later

Ain't a Mack? Take it back!

Hi Doug, Thought I'd include a picture of my "new" truck working too. It's a 1979 DM686SX which does most of the heavy lifting now but here in little NJ sometimes theres just not enough room for it to fit so the B steps in. Looks like we basically do the same thing with our trucks and our Macks are just as happy in the mud & dirt as they are on the road. Bob :)

For some reason this reply won't allow a picture of the DM to be attached saying that there's not enough filespace. The DM ain't that big! I'll try it again later

Your B pictures are 1.5mb each. We each get 6MB total space on this board. Your going to need to resize them and reduce the quality a little to make em fit.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

Your B pictures are 1.5mb each. We each get 6MB total space on this board. Your going to need to resize them and reduce the quality a little to make em fit.

Hi Thad, Thanks for the advice but after playing with the pictures I was unable to figure out how to resize them. If you want to catch a fish or run heavy equipment or drive a truck I'm your guy but give me a computer and look out! I usually screw somethin' up and have to get me wife to fix it. :pat: The DM pix are in my photo album anyway. :thumb: Bob

Hi Thad, Thanks for the advice but after playing with the pictures I was unable to figure out how to resize them. If you want to catch a fish or run heavy equipment or drive a truck I'm your guy but give me a computer and look out! I usually screw somethin' up and have to get me wife to fix it. :pat: The DM pix are in my photo album anyway. :thumb: Bob

Wait a minute, hold the phone! Hey Thad, I saw your post in "Pin Striping" and finally figured out (thanks to you) how to resize pictures. Who says you can't teach an old dog a new trick. :bulldog1: Thanks, Bob