Pictures of the Week

other dog

I try to stay close to you guys, Bob.. my cushy city job let's me stay logged in all day.. I'm just like those 20 year old kids I used to bitch about at work.. now I'm doing it..  :) Jojo

• Haha 2

Yes, I noticed that I was off Tuesday. I’m sure you deserve that spot after next October I’ll be the same. Way and Tom I don’t know about your area but around here. It’s very hard to find fried  chicken. Nobody knows how to cook it except for Kentucky fried chicken restaurants I don’t know. What the deal is I don’t even order it in a restaurant anymore. Bob

Oh Joey a buddy of mine went to work for the city way back in the 70s and he told me it was the same way he really didn’t do anything but hang around he said one day all he did was put a battery charger on a vehicle and thats all he did all day long … Bob

Yes sir..  there are a few days where I work most of the day. But what I do is grease and oil changes on pumps) motors/ gearboxes and such.. not too bad.. Now I do work around wastewater, so,,,,. Well you know what you flush down the toity... Anyway,. Have a safe day..  Jojo

You probably heard the story about my uncle where the brockways most of the time it’s a lot easier to work for somebody try to run your own business a lot of times do you wind up working around the clock? That’s pretty much the way it was with me when I owned my  truck … Bob

11 hours ago, mowerman said:

Oh Joey a buddy of mine went to work for the city way back in the 70s and he told me it was the same way he really didn’t do anything but hang around he said one day all he did was put a battery charger on a vehicle and thats all he did all day long … Bob

Reminds me of the guy that worked for the railroad. He lived down around Crewe, Va, they have a big rail yard there. Or they used to anyway. He said the hardest thing he did all week was when he carried his bag from his car and put it in the caboose.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

2 hours ago, mowerman said:

Oh, I forgot to mention they had my tractor fixed in one day with the airbag issue. I have no idea how they had it done  so fast. Makes it a little easier, with , CB, radio and XM. Bob

Well let’s see if this works don’t get it sometimes it’ll take it sometimes it won’t

F66469D8-A644-4F26-886E-0E5FC555BAFC.png

• Like 2

Oh by the way, I am home today. You might be hearing a lot from me for a while. I volunteered to stay home because a lot of our bottom guys are not working. We are very low right now. Boss asked me if I wanted to take off he didn’t have to ask me twice ha ha. 

Ever since we were talking about fried chicken, I have a craving to go down to Kentucky fried for a plate but right now they’re too far from my house. There is a closed down bar just down the street. I heard they were going to open one up right there, that would be wonderful. It’s only about 2 miles away. I will be in there all the time.  I am sure you understand after 48 years of truck driving . I can’t stand to drive anywhere more than a mile or so.