Pictures of the Week

other dog

Thanks for the cool photos Tom as usual lots of eye candy there we were on a train one time from New York to Boston same thing all kinds of cool shit behind warehouses you do not see when you’re trying to drive. Especially on main roads …Mainly old, rigs , tractors, and trailers everywhere…. Bob

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mowerman said:

Thanks for the cool photos Tom as usual lots of eye candy there we were on a train one time from New York to Boston same thing all kinds of cool shit behind warehouses you do not see when you’re trying to drive. Especially on main roads …Mainly old, rigs , tractors, and trailers everywhere…. Bob

Absolutely, I used to see lots of trucks , tons of old stuff, parked by the road up in them there hills. Most of the roads seem to follow a creek or river, because it's the flattest area, so you'd have a creek, lot of times railroad tracks for the coal trains, then houses and the highway, then a mountain, or the highway might separate the house from the tracks, but either way there was not a lot of room to work with.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Back roads sure beat the hell out of the main bullshit  when we visit our nephew and his new baby we have to go off the beaten path to get there around 75 miles of real pleasure old time farms polite people and lotsa old shit both sides of the road…. Bob

32 minutes ago, other dog said:

We've even started taking back roads when we go to visit Vicki from Florida. Those idiots on I-95 will run over you , they'll pass you on the right and then cut you off when you're running 85 mph. We both prefer running rts.1, 601, 301, and 17 even if it takes us 2 days to get there.

That makes you wish you was still in a truck again.

• Like 1

glenn akers

14 minutes ago, Brocky said:

I am the same way.. When we went to the Yakima WA show, then to Alaska and back, About the only time we were on the Interstate is when the old US Hwy got on for a few exits..

I bet that was a nice trip, I always wanted to go to Alaska.

21 hours ago, theakerstwo said:

That makes you wish you was still in a truck again.

It's funny, but true- it didn't bother me a bit in the truck. I could drive from here to Florida easy, the only thing I would worry about was if I had enough hours to get there and where I could park if I didn't. Now when we leave in the car I'm pretty well beat by the time we get to Gretna. Gretna is about 20 miles down the road. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, other dog said:

It's funny, but true- it didn't bother me a bit in the truck. I could drive from here to Florida easy, the only thing I would worry about was if I had enough hours to get there and where I could park if I didn't. Now when we leave in the car I'm pretty well beat by the time we get to Gretna. Gretna is about 20 miles down the road. 🤣

Funny how that works. Seems like for some reason you feel more in charge or secure (or something) in a truck.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, other dog said:

My wife does all the driving when I’m off duty I can ride shotgun for hours and backseat drive from there over????bob

i had the same problem in the 2014 edge i leased when dad was sick. the new explorer on the other hand is much larger and i have no issues in that the past year i have it.

well other than trying to get the right leg over the sill with my bad hip.

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..