Headlight issues on a GU713

Im working on a 2016 Mack GU713. Now all the headlights and running lights work off of their respective switches except for the low beam driving light on the passenger side that comes on when you release the spring brakes. I have put a new headlight wiring harness on it for other reasons and have checked all the fuses and relays I can find. Does anyone have an idea as to what it could be? Passenger side low beam driving light wont come on but the low beam light will turn on when you turn the running lights and head lights on at the switch. Also so far I have not found a broken wire anywhere.

Hmmm...  That is strange,  Is the light control module faulty?   How about a loose or bad ground wire... They are 'gray' in color.. I assume that a pressure switch on the park brake system controls the lights as well..  I dont know..  It may be best that I set back and watch, and if I come up with something, I will jump back in..   jojo