1986 midliner air brake system parts numbers

ericvj

Does anyone know where I can find a parts diagram of the air system that lists the numbers or specs of parts?  I'm installing all new lines and I'm having trouble finding the correct fittings.  I also want to replace any valves that I can easily find.

I bought the midliner air brake manual to help with this project, but it focuses more on explaining how air systems work and shows how to do some work on the hubs, but doesn't list a single part number or specs.

The main thing I'm trying to figure out first is the size and thread type of all the fittings and the plug on the side of the air reservoir. I'm replacing them with push-connect fittings.

This truck is out of state, stuck with air leaks and I'd like to take a complete new setup to install so I can get it home.

20220913_095820.jpg

20220908_110244.jpg

The truck I'm working on is a 1986 CS250. That picture I posted is of a 1986 ms that is here in town. The systems seem to be the same, but I don't have the cs here to confirm.

Thanks for the link. I know they are some kind of metric fittings, but I haven't found anything that fits so far.  I think they must be din fittings, but can't find any here locally to try matching up.

Edited by ericvj
Added info

I tried to search out service manuals,,  I found a few....   $500.00-$800.00.. WOW!.. I have a couple, But I am unable to walk out to my shop to see if there is a parts list book, sorry... jojo