old unknown frame

In my work travels I came across this frame can find no markings has dayton front and rear leaf springs with added coils in the rear was wondering if anyone knew what this would have been from its kinda short behind the rear axle definitely an odd set upScreenshot_20220911-195222_Photos.thumb.jpg.a319df7cc18e34e6858d73a5bb462bd9.jpgScreenshot_20220911-195233_Photos.thumb.jpg.5493a309fb8c1d268fb7efd6230fc440.jpgScreenshot_20220911-195242_Photos.thumb.jpg.26b9de5bcd9ed6873930ae3a3388b1e8.jpg

• Like 2

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly

A lot of companies used those axles with those 16" spoke wheels: Diamond T, Studebaker, White, and maybe Mack DE???  I would have to go out to the shop and crawl under My Diamond T 201 to see where the front spring hangers are and that hump over the rear axle?? How many leaves in the spring packs??? MY DT has 9 up front and 13 in the rear!!!

Edited by Brocky

Brocky

Brockey it had a pretty fat pack in the rear and they were under the axle witch was strange and the humped frame is odd too next time I'm there ill look again from my understanding the owner just passed away 

If your going to be a bear be a grizzly

My DT rear springs are under the  axle also. Look on the right frame rail in the area of the right front axle rear spring hanger and you might still find the serial number?? If so, and a DT, I can help identify the model and possibly the year.

Brocky