B brake parts needed for FA522 axel

Guest Guest_truxnut_*

Guest Guest_truxnut_*

Need the brake backing plate/spyder complete and drums for a FA 522 12.000 axle for bothsides. We are converting a 3 axle to a 2 and need front brakes. This axle was on some B61s and most B70s . We have Budd hubs but I think the drums off spokes will work, as the Budd hibs have alarge drun mounting flange.

Guest Guest

I have a spare tandem rear set up with spoke wheels. I dont have the tools to remove the drums but there yours free if you live cloce to chicago and want to remove them? wheels are off axels are out just need that huge nut socket

Guest Guest_lmackattack_*

I have a spare tandem rear set up with spoke wheels. I dont have the tools to remove the drums but there yours free if you live cloce to chicago and want to remove them? wheels are off axels are out just need that huge nut socket

Trent

John I think the drums off the spoke should work (They would be inboard mounted), but I think they had a bigger drum on the rear than on the front. :)

Trent I wish you were sloser to Texas I need a set of drums and spiders for S Cam's. The person that has the ones I have found is making it very hard for me to get them. :( I have been trying to get them for 3 months now and still waiting on them. And the price was a bit steaper than yous too.

B)

Bob Gil

Bob Gil

If it an't a Mack could it really be a truck???