Pictures of the Week

other dog

9 hours ago, other dog said:

That picture no. 5025 is U model nut by the way. Everybody remembers U model nut.

He bought a fuel tank at the flea market and he was riding on a golf cart holding the tank. His girlfriend was riding, I guess a friend was the wheel man, or it might have been the seller just hauling the tank for him. He was just a youngster when he was a regular on here, now he's a grown ass man. I talked to him for a few minutes.

Glad to hear he is still interested in the Antique Truck Hobby!!!! What is he doing now??? Did you tell him he is missed on Big Mack Trucks and give him Hell for not checking in???

• Like 1

Brocky

32 minutes ago, Brocky said:

Glad to hear he is still interested in the Antique Truck Hobby!!!! What is he doing now??? Did you tell him he is missed on Big Mack Trucks and give him Hell for not checking in???

He's into snowmobiles, wimmens, cars, girls, trucks, girls, working, and wimmens now. He said it was his first trip to Macungie in 5 years.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

9 minutes ago, oldspwr said:

Looks like you also caught Joe D (Quadbox) driving me and my daughter around the fairgrounds!  This was Saturday morning...  sure glad I brought a sweatshirt!!!

Tom

DSC_5025.JPG.a9f5523bef64f5faac139cf7b9927165.jpg

Yep, that's Joe Ditchkus. I yelled and flagged him down one morning not realizing that he was in the middle of a Facebook live thing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 4:03 AM, mrsmackpaul said:

Looks like a great event, also looks like Im gunna have to take up golf by those golf karts ☺️

International Scouts always looked good to me but were big sellers in Australia, dont think were big sellers in the State's either 

There's a way I was taught to reduce the size of imgages all at once and 100s upon 100s can be done in one go

Have a look if your interested, I  still had to get a hand the first go or to but once I new how it really is as simple as 

Paul 

I had several Scouts, I used to do some mud bogging in this one. It had a Chevrolet engine and transmission and I won some trophies with it. 

possumbig.jpg.d1c7c89a2a87051da627ee55add4602e.jpg

But I probably had as much or more fun with this old '64. It had the 152 4 cylinder, which was half of a 304. It was bored .060 over and had a little head work done by the previous owner, who used to race it. Still wasn't any kind of powerhouse, but after he moved on to something bigger (faster) I bought it- after it had been parked in the weeds for about 10 years. About all I did was get the carb. rebuilt and fixed the brakes and I was riding. I used to ride all the Westvaco logging trails between rt.24 and rt.60 when I lived in Appomattox.

bmimg_5867b.jpg.047f3368c034cc7aacc62225452fb22d.jpg

• Like 1

I have often wondered why IH didn't put their Neuss diesel in these, particularly in Australia as the Neuss had and still has a pretty good name

Would of been a good fit and around the same power as the 345

Not many Scouts left out here now and those that are about are worth good money these days

Looks like a lotta fun was had in your Scouts

Paul

• Like 1