What’s next for Putin and the world.

hicrop10

I have been thinking about after all this shit ends over in the 🇺🇦,and I hope that they prevail.How Will the world treat Russia,will the sanctions go away,business as usual.Now it is the time to cut his balls off keep the sanctions in place for years to come.The best way to bring someone like him down is to hit in the wallet.What’s everyone’s throughts.

my thoughts are Putin is doing the world a favor by eliminating all the biological chemical weapons labs in ukraine, and showing the world how ukraine is the american demonrats secret playground for all things illegal. 

• Like 1

when you are up to your armpits in alligators,

it is hard to remember you only came in to drain the swamp..

You need to do your own research anymore…Your not gonna find this stuff on tv or typing it in on google. Try duck duck go search engine. You would be surprised at what your missing. And there’s ALOT of it. 

Edited by Onyx610
  • Like 1

i was at moms most of the day. we were discussing all matter of things, and ukrain came up. she was talking bad about russia, because the demonrat controlled tv news bad mouths russia. 

she was commenting on all the dead bodies in the streets, destroyed buildings blah blah blah. 

i opened the phone and showed her the stack of bodies in body bags in the street news shows. 

with the close ups of "dead bodies" smoking cigarettes.

than i showed her the bombed out buildings in ukraine as per news, and the same exact photos of the same buildings in detriot, chicago, and portland.

she could not believe the news media could be so deceitful. 

until i showed her the evidence.

• Like 2

I saw a picture of a burned out car today... what caught my eye was that all 4 wheels were not on the car, and the car didnt look like it was being repaired prior to what ever burned it up..  I know i sound nuts, but , it just hit me that way..   jojo

Also talks of Ukraine bombing its own buildings and people. News has also shown pictures from other places that happened years ago….

Edited by Onyx610
  • Like 2

Like wow man Hollywood movies sets Who would’ve thought…  tank firing footage might be old news clips  who knows I certainly can’t say one way or the other very interesting I usually only watch local news…. Bob

Also if Ukraine decided to join NATO like they were thinking of doing. Then we would be doing even more sketchier shit then we are now over there. Like setting up nukes in Putins backyard. Putin said not happening…Putins a smart man I believe and there is probably a legit reason for all this I feel. The “news” can blame the steroids all they want. 

Edited by Onyx610
  • Like 1

Certainly out does the same old bullshit get the first shot second shot third shot forth shot so on so forth what the hell is this???? how many shots  do they think we need of Biden invested phaser company  maybe that’s not spelled right but you all  all get the idea … bob

All of a sudden we’re all fearing for  our lives Shooting the Enemy’s off our own property what the hell is this   Nobody feels safe with this coward as a entire United States president really what the hell is this we needed a commander in chief not an idiot coward child molester and a drunk  this does not make anybody feel good and relaxed …. Bob

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

Obama and Nancy P have been running this country since Biden was appointed....  

the dude legit admits it In that vid and then there is comments about how Biden just gets bills sent to his desk and is told to just sign….”idk what I’m even signing” all to continue the beloved barrack Obama agenda.    

• Like 1

Interesting comments! Maybe not on point here but worth noting.

I read a review and excerpts from a new book by Michael Shellenberger's  - 'San Fran sicko" . The reviewer's opening sentence was - "the road to social catastrophe is paved not only with good intentions but with huge amounts of taxpayers funds as well, according to this disturbing study about the decline of San Francisco and the progressives etc". If true to whatever level, how is it that a once thriving city like San Francisco declines/decays - and Tony Bennett sang "I left my heart in San Francisco ...".

By coincidence over recent weeks local free TV has been running Clint Eastwood movies and in one Dirty Harry San Fran movie (about early 1970's) he grits his teeth in disbelief when in the city prosecutor's office with the police chief, he is being scolded for his tough actions and he is told in put down language by the city prosecutor that the bad guy irrespective of what he has done will be out on the streets by the afternoon. To which DH replied words like ... 'who is going to speak for the dead young girl pulled out of the drain pipe that he killed and how long are you going to wait until he rapes and kills more innocent women ...'.

This week I saw 'Bullitt', 1968, it too had a similar message coming thru loud and clear ... especially the slick would be mayor!

The messages were there, maybe ahead of their time, so going on the San fran sicko book, if objective and relevant today, well someone has let the rot set in and what happens now?

We have it here too, but seems nobody is home 😂

• Like 2

i think you all are wrong. soros, bloomberg, gates, jobs, and a few other gazillionares are running the show. obummer, peeloosley, dimentia joe, and camel toe are just their public puppets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tjc transport said:

i think you all are wrong. soros, bloomberg, gates, jobs, and a few other gazillionares are running the show. obummer, peeloosley, dimentia joe, and camel toe are just their public puppets.

OR the other way around! all in how you view it!

2 hours ago, tjc transport said:

My my you are hilarious sometimes not sure if I mentioned this but I found it interesting that palosi vanished a few months before the crooked election took place… I was positive  that bitch was brewing up a potion that wouldn’t fail..bob

Edited by mowerman
Misspelled