Shop Talk

Onyx610

On 5/14/2022 at 8:51 PM, mechohaulic said:

THANK YOU  to all for the positive birthday messages. tjc  are you sure your not looking at my x-rays!!LOL ,DRs showed me my xrays of 2 knees/2 hips and spine; comment he made was "see all those dark areas"? I said yes. reply was "there's suppose to be something in there!!!" how the he-- are you standing/walking.. I said ==thick headed Polak i guess.. LOL. they won't do the knees before the hips, and  i told them NO one is touching my back.. SO TO ALL YOU YOUNGSTER out there TAKE CARE OF THE BODY YOU HAVE. 

Yep, you can't stress that enough. I'm going to have 3 teeth pulled tomorrow. I have none on the bottom on the passenger side now, and after tomorrow I won't have any on the bottom on the driver's side. Then I have to have the small ones in front pulled, then a couple more on the top on both sides, then I get dentures. 

It will be about six weeks after they're all pulled until my gums are healed enough for the dentures, so I'll probably be eating a lot of camel's🐪 soup for a while. I could get a temporary plate in the meantime, but my dentist said that would cost me about $1,000 and it would go in the trash, so I'll just make do with what I got. He said it was actually better to let them fully heal before I got the dentures anyway.

• Sad 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

12 hours ago, mowerman said:

I got 2 implants last year 7000 bucks with insurance But at least I could chew on my left side haven’t been able to use it in 25 years

Yeah, I gotta go with dentures. One of Zina's co-workers was getting implants, it was like $20,000.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

14 hours ago, other dog said:

Yeah, I gotta go with dentures. One of Zina's co-workers was getting implants, it was like $20,000.

I believe that because one of our drivers just paid 26,000 with insurance Geeeeeeeeeeesus. Bob 

On 5/23/2022 at 10:35 PM, mowerman said:

I got 2 implants last year 7000 bucks with insurance But at least I could chew on my left side haven’t been able to use it in 25 years

i knew a girl got two implants; they sure looked nice' don't know what they cost her ;; i'm sorry couldn't help my self. LOL

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

I think she has a picture on "Pictures of the week"   go see..  :) jojo

found them; but can they drive a mack..LOL personal opinion  only. i like a good chassis in jeans, white tee ;long dark hair under  baseball hat riding on back seat of a harley.   on the bike usually has a great personality also.just sayin 

• Like 2

Well I’m still waiting on Mac parts but this weekend I will be working more on kitchen cabinet restoration and more work on my minibike project three whole days off yeah baby going to make good use of them

On 5/25/2022 at 6:33 PM, mechohaulic said:

i knew a girl got two implants; they sure looked nice' don't know what they cost her ;; i'm sorry couldn't help my self. LOL

Oh I forgot to mention we need photos to prove your story ha ha

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...