ENDT676 INTERCHANGEABLE WITH OTHER 2 VALVES.

RFCDrum

2 hours ago, JoeH said:

The reason your mechanic won't do it again is that these engines have a lot of duct work to get to the valve covers. 2 sets of intake pipes, one for intake and one for the tip turbine. They go together like a puzzle. Crankcase breather crossover tube on top of the valve covers, and the valve cover gaskets are a right PITA! Especially if you have a Jake brake.  We have had to straighten our valve covers numerous times, we've learned you have to torque them up by the book to keep them from leaking. They deform with the slightest amount of overtorque

i found if you put a number of light center punches on the jake spacer  both sides it seems to hold the rubber gasket in place better also 

• Like 1

1. Home
  3.  J-37720-C Mack E9, E7, & E6 Roller Lifter & Tappet Holder Kit

J-37720-C Mack E9, E7, & E6 Roller Lifter & Tappet Holder Kit
  • J-37720-C Mack E9, E7, & E6 Roller Lifter & Tappet Holder Kit

This tool retains the roller lifters when removing and installing the camshaft. It works on E-7 EUP (Electronic Unit Pump) and tappets in the Mack E-9, E-7, and E-6 Engines.

Includes:

• J-42425-3 Magnet Cap x16
  • J-42425-4 Bottom Rod x16
  • J-37720-5A Top Rod x16
  • J-37720-6A Grommet Kit x1
  • J-37720-7A 30" Pouch x1
  • J-37720-13A Magnet x16
  • J-37720-14B Instruction Sheet x1
MANUFACTURER SPX/Bosch (OTC Rotunda Kent-Moore Miller)
BRAND SPX/Bosch (OTC Rotunda Kent-Moore Miller)
STORAGE CODE A-11,A-17

SKU# J-37720-C

California Residents: WARNING

Reward Points You will earn 12 dollars off your next purchase for purchasing this product.

Item Condition: new

• Aftermarket
    AM-J-37720-C
    $599.99
  • OEM
    J-37720-C
    $853.22

Ships today! Order now and receive by Tuesday March 15 when selecting UPS Next Day Air

In Stock!
$853.22
QTY: 
ADD TO CART
CHECK FOR ALTERNATIVES
Not sure if this is what you need? Give us a call and we'll look it up for free if you purchase the tools or parts from us!

ADDITIONAL OPTIONS & MECHANIC WEAR

no freebie's.. .. i have been buying tools that are copied, and so far they are doing the job correctly.  Im glad I know what the right tool looks like.at the least I can see if it the right tool.. jojo

5 minutes ago, Joey Mack said:

I just dropped $2800.00 on a counterbore cutter and the cutter plate and extra carbide's.. jojo

I lucked out  few times on tool acquisitions . got a 60 ton 2 speed hyd press for cash owed. brake job on a trailer (OO said he was short on cash before starting)  got me a near new 1 in dr air gun CP and a 20 ton portable air jack. 

• Like 1